We design, develop, and implement healthcare systems and services that enhance quality care, reduce cost, and improve clinical outcomes.
1st American’s domain knowledge in various health-related missions, complemented by our seasoned personnel experienced in the fields of healthcare and Information Technology (IT), can facilitate, collaborate, and bridge practical innovation to implement health IT policies, regulations, workforce management, risk management, program analysis, PMO Support, cost-benefit analysis, market research, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), and subject matter expertise and advisory services.
Today’s advanced clinical solutions have great promise, but are enormously complex and interdependent on multiple success factors including clinical, operational, and technical factors. To improve the quality of healthcare and patient outcomes, 1st American experts who possess deep technical knowledge and hands-on clinical experience can help organizations with communication, transformation, and clinical process improvements and lead the way to better clinician satisfaction and improved utilization of existing investments.
Our services include:
- Health IT Standards for Meaningful Use
- Electronic Health/Medical Record (EHR/EMR)
- Secure Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE)
- Closed Loop Medication Administration (eMAR)
- Clinical Decision Support
- Clinical Workflow Optimization
- Medical Records Management
- E-Prescribing and E-Coding
- Joint Commission Consulting/Mock Surveys